Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Johny Does The Gym

I have been on this physical fitness kick lately. For one, I think it's important to be healthy and work out regularly, second because I love the way I feel after a good workout, but mainly because of all the eye candy that goes to my gym. I've been talking lately about the guys I've met when I'm working out but I had no idea I'd meet someone while shopping for workout clothes at a sporting goods store. I was trying to pick out a pair of gym shorts that would not only be comfortable but also highlight my package. The best way to tell who's gay in your gym is to see who's eyes are drawn to your crotch, and who's eyes linger a bit longer than most. So as I was walking around a rack looking for my size I bumped into the roundest, firmest ass I've ever felt. Without a second thought I turned and looked down. I heard a soft giggle and a sexy soft breathy voice said, 'you like?' I looked up and gazed into the most adorable face with the brightest smile. His name was Johnny Angel. Part Filipino and part Portuguese, he had naturally smooth light brown skin with a soft musculature that looked amazingly hot. He was wearing a pair of biking shorts and a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and I was thankful that I was buying workout shorts rather than wearing them because my appreciation of his beautiful body would have become awkwardly apparent. He was there buying gloves for rock climbing. I feigned interest long enough to strike up a conversation and found out that he got his great body from surfing, working out and rock climbing. He loves the outdoors and being active and it shows. He's especially fond of wrestling. I asked him if he'd ever be interested in modeling and he was very surprised that I asked. He's very new to this industry and has never done anything like this before. In fact, he's only ever kissed another guy before and is still exploring his sexuality. It's really refreshing to see such an innocence and sweetness in a guy, especially since getting to know him better. And through his wild appearances on RBL we've come to learn that he's got a lot of fantasies and looking to explore. He let it slip that he'd like nothing more that to do a hot, steamy wrestling scene with one, two, or several of our models. I have a feeling he's about to embark on a very interesting sexual journey and that we'll be able to be a part of it.